The Electrical Equipment 千蠃国际官网 (EECO) is not your average industrial full-line electrical distributor. We are a passionate, customer-centered service organization crazy about building a better tomorrow by serving the manufacturing plants, machine builders, and construction teams that make our communities strong.
We are committed to placing people and their ideas before products, solving problems, and helping our community realize its full potential. To achieve this, we are looking for talented people who want to make a positive difference.
Who we are looking for
We are seeking an experienced sales professional to assist our customers in solving problems while expanding our unique services. This position will work to develop new opportunities while providing a high level of support and service to existing accounts in our Eastern North Carolina Region.
The objective of this role
The Account Manager Automation, Power and Industrial 千蠃国际官网 is directly responsible for business growth covering our entire range of product and service offerings with a focus on those in the industrial market. This position must collaborate with our Product Managers, Engineering Specialists and our vendor partners to position EECO as the leading source for our customers through fact based, value driven solutions, designed to meet customer business needs.
- Leads solution development efforts addressing customer needs (from fact finding through proposal)
- Develops sales strategies in alignment with 千蠃国际官网 objectives
- Establishes professional relationships in assigned customer accounts
- Coordinates the involvement of other company staff members in order to meet account performance objectives and customer expectations
- Maintains high customer satisfaction ratings
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Business (preferred) or equivalent work experience in either the Electrical or Industrial/Manufacturing industries
- Familiarity with B2B sales to industrial markets
- Technical competency in a broad range of industrial electrical components and systems preferred
- Previous experience in electrical, industrial and manufacturing industries is a plus
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to Multi-task
Important legal notice
EECO offers a competitive compensation and benefit program. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.