千蠃国际官网It’s a system for industrial operation that’s intelligent, optimized and secure – converging Information Technology (IT) and Operations Technology (OT) into a single architecture so you can capitalize on real time information. Collecting important data from the beginning of the manufacturing process until the end allows you to make faster strategic decisions.
EECO can help you improve production quality and meet demand more precisely by helping you achieve a Connected Enterprise for your business.
Benefits of a Connected Enterprise
Faster time to market
Design productivity, faster commissioning times with intelligent devices, quicker startup of Greenfields, proven technology around risk mitigation for operations and IT, and the agility to respond to customer trends more quickly.
Lower total cost of ownership
Better life-cycle management, enabling more effective operations, improved energy management, and easier technology migration.
Improved asset utilization and optimization
Improved reliability and quality, and predictive maintenance driven by operational intelligence tools.
Enterprise risk management
Protection of intellectual property and brand image with a safe and secure operating environment, reduced exposure due to poor product quality and internal and external threats.
Connected Enterprise Execution Model
Learn the 5 key stages necessary to operationalize the Connected Enterprise Execution Model
Connected Enterprise within a facility – What does it look like?
Learn how the Connected Enterprise adds value to the manufacturing process at Rockwell Automation.
The 5 Stages of Connected Enterprise
How do you move from theorizing to rationalizing and operating it?
- Evaluate all aspects of your existing IT/OT infrastructure
- Examine legacy processes/ workflows that haven’t been designed to take advantage of IT/OT convergence
SECURE AND UPGRADE
- Securely update IT/OT network and control to
modern, information-enabled technologies
- Deploy an IT/OT backbone that will deliver secure, adaptable connectivity from operations to enterprise business systems
ANALYTICS: OPERATIONAL BENEFITS
- Leverage predictive capabilities to improve
planning and asset management, order execution and quality
OPTIMIZE AND COLLABORATE
- Create an environment that drives continuous improvement while improving collaboration within a site and across the enterprise, including suppliers and customers
- Securely increase visibility and access to assets, processes and subject matter experts for improved operations
千蠃国际官网Secure & Upgrade
Working Data Capital
Optomize & Collaborate
|Contact us for more information on creating a connected enterprise for your business today
Click for more information from