CCP250 | Logix5000 Programmer
May 4 @ 8:30 am - May 8 @ 5:00 pm EDT$2800
This accelerated course is for individuals who can quickly learn and apply Logix5000™ concepts, terminology, hardware, and the Studio 5000 Logix Designer® programming environment. You will quickly move from these early concepts to using producer/consumer technology and messages to multicast input and output devices, share data between controllers, and control remote I/O.
千蠃国际官网This course prepares you for the Accelerated Logix5000 Programmer Certificate Course Level 1 certificate exam, which is included in the course price.
Upon completion of this course, given a functional specification for a Logix5000 application, you should be able to develop a project to meet the specification requirements.
千蠃国际官网This course covers tasks common to the following hardware, which use the Logix5000 control engine, or operating system:
- ControlLogix® controllers
- CompactLogix™ controllers
These tasks include creating a new project, programming an application, and adding advanced functionality (e.g. data arrays, add-on instructions, produced/consumed data, and messages) to the application.
Who Should Attend
千蠃国际官网Ideal course attendees are those who:
- Are responsible for programming Logix5000 controllers using the Studio 5000 Logix Designer application
- Need to learn how to draft ladder logic for any application
千蠃国际官网Curriculum Note: Along with new material and labs, this course contains lessons from courses CCP146, CCP151, and CCP143 – in an accelerated five-day format. Do not take all three courses in addition to this one.
To successfully complete this course, the following prerequisites are required:
- Completion of at least one Rockwell Automation
- Logix5000 course in the last two years (course completed
- on or after 3/31/2016).
- Pursuing a Logix5000 Certificate for Programmers.
All technology is provided for student use in the classroom by Rockwell Automation. It is not necessary for students to bring any technology with them when attending this course.
To enhance and facilitate the students’ learning experiences, the following materials are provided as part of the course package:
- Student Manual: Includes the key concepts, definitions, examples, and activities presented in this course.
- Lab Book: Provides learning activities and hands-on practice. 千蠃国际官网 are included after each exercise for immediate feedback.
- Studio 5000 Logix Designer and Logix5000 Procedures Guide: Provides the steps required to complete basic software tasks common to all Logix5000 controllers. By following the procedures in this job aid, you can immediately apply what you learn to your own work.
Throughout this course, you will have the opportunity to practice the skills you have learned through a variety of hands-on exercises. These exercises focus on the skills introduced in each lesson.
This is a five-day course.
Rockwell Automation is authorized by IACET to offer 3.5 CEUs for this program.
- Understanding Control Systems
- Locating ControlLogix System Components
- Identifying and Connecting to Industrial Networks
- Creating a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Downloading, Uploading, and Going Online
- Configuring Modules in a Studio 5000 Logix Designer Project
- Creating Tags and Monitoring Data
- Drafting Basic Ladder Logic
- Programming Bitwise Instructions
- Testing a Ladder Diagram
- Programming Timer and Counter Instructions
- Programming Comparison, Math, and Move Instructions
- Integrated Practice: Programming a Basic Application in Studio 5000 Logix Designer Software
- Creating a User-Defined Data Type
- Creating and Using Arrays
- Creating Add-On Instructions
- Searching Within and Managing Files
- Configuring a Logix5000 Controller to Produce and Consume Data
- Configuring a Logix5000 Message
- Retrieving and Setting Controller Status Values
- Leveraging Studio 5000 Logix Designer Tools
- Identifying and Correcting Faults in a Logix5000 System